User avatar

sokool15

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Shadow

    Wow...this was pretty good! *welcome to the site, by the way.* First of all, you had a few typos and some strange sentences: It stands there, and I feel it's ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit Caller #2

    Overall, very intriguing! I'd like to keep reading. To begin at the beginning; the first few paragraphs, where Cat is trying to get Ace's attention while Ace is trying to ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Title Yet Chpt 1.

    This is really interesting to read...and it makes me want to read more. However, I think the corny swearing: "shoot" breaks it up. I completely understand that you wouldn't want ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: The News

    I agree with the others as well, but you really need to drop the modern language. It doesn't fit in with your descriptions and other language. For instance, your 'wows' ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    I think this was really interesting...a good start. However, I don't think you should start with the words "Even though it was only two intervals until sundown, a thick fog..." ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When the Clock Struck...

    I liked this poem...it's creepy and chilling. That's what you meant to do, right? First of all, some of your rhyming pattern is a little awkward. I lost sight of ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    "He sighed and looked over Agnes once more..." I don't like this particular phrasing. Over all, it's a great piece...I enjoyed it. That last part, however, sounds as if he ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Grandmother's Quilt

    First of all, great idea! I really enjoyed the story. You have a few errors here and there, (have you tried reading it out loud? It helps) but overall it's ...

    Dec 13, 2006


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera