User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Lily caught in the Storm.

    Hey thegirlandthepen! This is an awesome opening you have here! I hope you plan on expanding what you wrote because I would read it. Because this is only a paragraph, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    Hey austenite! Since the other reviewers have already touched upon most of the things I would, it will be a quick review here. You are talented in writing :) but ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: And Then She Was Gone: Chapter One

    Hey trhwrites! You asked for a review, so here I am!! First thing I want to point out is the length. This is a really long post. Try to cut ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The nasty three way

    You weren't kidding when you said nasty! I'm just joking (: Anyways, I think you could have written this with more taste as opposed to the upfront approach you took. ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hand-Made Violets

    Hey AkiKerosin! You have taken a horrific topic and created a wonderful poem. It's a terrible situation the child is in and I think you've captured the terror through your ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Friends

    Hey wishonafallingpetal! (cute username btw) Welcome to YWS!! I'm sodapoplunchbox here to review your work This was a sad, yet adorable poem. Overall it is a good poem, but in ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear god, I killed my husband

    Hello retrodisco666! Your poems never cease to bring raw emotions to the table. This poem was intense, it kept me on the edge of my seat! I love that at ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Them

    Hey Lilicia! Interesting character names, with Adam and Eve. A decent premise to a story, but I think you need to fix a few things to make it great! She ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Can't Live Without Yout Heart

    Hey wstoffel101! Welcome to YWS! I'm here to review your story(: This was good, but I feel like it was rushed. You should split this up into different chapters and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Scrubs - Our Snuggles

    Hey Kiwisatsuma! I'm a major fan of scrubs, it's definitely one of my favorite TV shows! I think you did a good job here, I only have one thing to ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 6]]

    Hey RedRaven! I haven't read any other chapters of your story, so I'm just reviewing based on this chapter, not on character developments or anything like that. You've peaked my ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Nature of Justice

    Hey Warrior Princess! I must applaud you on your bravery, if this is a true story like you said it is, then I know how hard it is to fight ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Thought

    Hello bluewaterlily! (awesome username btw) I love the passion behind your poem. I hear you about the best friend betraying you, I'm dealing with a similar situation myself right now. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    Hey silentpages! Excellent story here! I'm sure that if the winners were based on the quality of writing, you would still have won. Congrats to you! I love the plot ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The violinist

    Hey retrodisco666! I like this story (: it was cute! I could connect with the main character because I too have fallen in love with someone whom I don't know, ...

    Jul 20, 2010


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter