Random avatar

shusher

ItsYaBoi

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    Thank you all so much for the likes and reviews! I'm so shocked this made it to front page! Again, thank you all so much.

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i am the fragile china plate lion (no, you aren't)

    congrats on literary spotlight! I'm just saying, if this work didn't make it, I'd be a little frustrated. It's one of the best, or the best, piece of I've read ...

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: brok[en]compass

    Okay! As long as it's intentional. Thanks for the bbcodes tip.

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    I gave it an edit. Hope you like it. Now, here's this rhyme that doesn't work.

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    I just edited this lol (the poem, not the comment)

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    It's 6! I need to change the description lol

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Empty Paper Spaces

    Thank you both. You're too kind.

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    I was thinking the same thing about the repetition of broken lines. You make several good points. As far as psalm 5 connections... I was mistaken. It is psalm 6. ...

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mercy.

    How on earth are you so good at interpretation? Your second paragraph is literally what I wrote down in my notes of psalm 5, and you read straight through my ...

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: Monster

    I do what I can *too cool shades*

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I didn't write this. I just found it in my google docs, but it's a story so... here ya go.

    Thank you for the review! I didn't make "My Head Hurts" the title, in order to say the main issue is that I don't know who the author of this ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    I think it's the start of the character. The story kind of jumps right into the... drama... action... whatever. Anyways, you do give a small background of setting. Here is ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: Monster

    Well... good at grammar is a stretch xP

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Passive Aggressive Thank You Note

    That change is a very good idea!

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pitiless

    Some poems are extremely clear, too clear I'd say, but that is their goal. With this poem, clarity appears needed, to me, because you're very clear the first half, then ...

    Nov 29, 2017


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather