User avatar

shiney1

shiney1

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Convictions

    Bravo Sol! I couldn't have said it better! I find it amazing how you can convey controversial things so smoothly in poetry... One things is that recieve should be "receive." ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Imperfect Me

    I have watched you and you seem to lack a whole lot of punctuation in your works :( so it sounds like rambling. More elaborate revied later.

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven

    I agree with the post above. I like the voice it has, pretty unique. I think it is just fine for a little girl telling the story. Very nice :)

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    AD;LAJD;LAJF;LJA;LDJFJJL; I LOVE YOU (This is not a review, because that is not a piece. :P)

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    This is wonderful! Short and sweet, easy to understand but deep. Someone who can put those elements successfully together has talent ( and God's help ). Very nice!

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Time For Revolution

    Whoa. That is just awesome. I don't know what else to say... Just wow!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Like Pixels

    If you upload it to a website you can post it. I post pixels here all the times.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not fair

    I like this. It shows that even though we have equality by law, there is still separation between genders in classification and expectations (I hope I am making sense XD ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ka! Ta! Na!

    I'm not really sure what to say about this, except that it's very unique, a bit confusing at times, but interesting to read :D So I like it...yeah XD

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireworks

    Amazing! That's all I have to say, really.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God's Love

    This was so touching! I love all the emotion, and you expressed God's love well. This is great. Just one or two things. He says, "All I have to offer ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    @ Mustard I wrote it from my heart, and it was enough for the majority, which is what I wanted. I disregarded all the true elements a poem must have, ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Thank you all for your kind words :)

    May 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Thank you all :)

    May 8, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault