User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 26

    Thanks so much for catching all those errors! I really rushed in posting it and it shows. Thanks also for pointing how it seems unreasonable for Kkachi just follow him. ...

    Nov 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 28

    Nope, your the best!!! %uD83D%uDE09

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 25

    I know, I know! I feel awful about just dropping her group from back at the Capitol. But I'll fix that when I edit. Don't worry. They will be making ...

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 24

    Thanks for all the encouragement! It's really helpful and totally helps me to clarify a few things once I edit. I already look forward to when I'm finally done and ...

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 24

    Thanks for all the encouragement! It's really helpful and totally helps me to clarify a few things once I edit. I already look forward to when I'm finally done and ...

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 23

    Thanks for all the great tips and catching all those errors!!! The cave is big but the forest is outside.

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 22

    Thanks

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 28

    No rush! Don't ever feel pressured. I love your input everytime due to its quality! %uD83E%uDD17

    Nov 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 21

    With the library, Kkachi isn't too worried because she loves books. I should have emphasized that. Great thing to point out. Thanks!!!

    Nov 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 20

    Glad you liked the chapter. I had lots of fun with it. I can't tell you if your instincts about Nakai are true or not since I'm still not sure ...

    Nov 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 19

    Thanks Honora!!! Abd true, he would be worried. I'd better fix that.

    Nov 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 18

    Thanks for the review! Yep, her grandpa does sound a lot like your dad. Perhaps I'd been hanging around him too much. But it fit her grandpa's character. He's very ...

    Nov 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Fourteen: Postschool

    Awww! They meet again. But do they recognize each other? Will they end up together? Can you write a sequel please!!! I really enjoyed reading this and seeing the kids ...

    Nov 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 28

    Thanks a lot for all those tips. Very, very helpful and I really appreciate it. It will be very valuable when I'm in the editing process for this book. Thanks ...

    Nov 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 12

    Yay!!!!

    Oct 26, 2019


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley