User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 29

    Thank you so much Honora!!! Thanks for the punctuation tips and I'm glad you like it. I can't wait until I can read more of your work. Don't forget to ...

    Jan 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 29

    Thanks my friend for your awesome review. It's so encouraging as always and no worries about reviewing late. It's been a long time for me to write. But I hope ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Rewrite The Stars-Featuring StarLord & Gamora

    Hee hee. U sure are a Gamora whisperer ;)

    Dec 9, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Rewrite The Stars-Featuring StarLord & Gamora

    I really like this. Amazing poetry and I nearly started singing to it. I can really feel both their pain. I really loved Gamora's POV. She's hard to read, yet ...

    Dec 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir Ch.3

    This was a funny chapter. Good job for lightening things up. Though something about Emerson makes me trust him and I don't trust Taron. Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

    Dec 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Hidden Heir CH. 2

    Woah. That ending really got me. I have to see what happens next!

    Dec 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Heir(Prologue)

    Wow this is an amazing prologue. So intriguing and I'm now so curious about what's going to happen next. And I have so many questions, which is perfect. Keep writing!!

    Dec 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Heir(Prologue)

    Wow this is an amazing prologue. So intriguing and I'm now so curious about what's going to happen next. And I have so many questions, which is perfect. Keep writing!!

    Dec 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Aww, gee thanks;)

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 15.1

    Loved it!!!

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 28

    Thanks so much. I'm scared that the next one will be a disappointment. But we will see. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. I will finish this book. But ...

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Thanks Raelyn! It means a lot that you like it. Especially if you are a bit picky. That makes it mean so much more that you chose to give what ...

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 15.1

    Woah, this is good. I've gotta say that my favorite part was when Katie threw the lamp and book, though I feel bad for Nathan's mom. It was her lamp ...

    Nov 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 28

    Thanks, thanks, thanks. Wow! You did so much reviewing it's astounding!!! I appreciate it and now ... I'm off to review your latest chapter! Ttyl

    Nov 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 27

    I'm glad that you liked it. I really miss Iyagi too. But I'm even more glad that you do, otherwise I did not do a good job. ;)

    Nov 13, 2019


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy