User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: 2 poems "is like" and "lonely"

    I really like your poety "Is Like". Neat comparisons - some of them sad but true. I really liked the part with the mirror. I could picture it in my ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Culture Re: Medusa

    Hi, I liked this spin off. I'm a fan of spin offs of almost any kind. It's great creating the other side of the story and you did a great ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 2.2

    Hey Honora! Love your writing and how you describe everything. Now I know that this is going sound silly, considering how my writing style too often disregards description, but one ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    Hi Anma. I really love this story. It's concept is so compelling and so touching. You had a grasp on my heart the first time it was mentioned how the ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Life or Death Chapter 1 The Sand Wyvern Fort

    Love this FlamingPhoenix! I only spotted a few grammar mistakes. You used 'know' instead of 'no' frequently throughout this work. Near the end you used Nukas' name instead of Ndutu ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Curse Of The Midnight Melody: Chapter One

    What - NO! The husband dies, and I'm very sad. Which goes to show what a great job you did. I was so invested in Jake's life because I saw ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: An Explanation

    So true! I believe I am one of those people who 'overreacts' to things where anger is concerned. I don't think I've lost control - just merely making it clear ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Thief's Penance

    Love the title! Great name and was the reason why I clicked on it. I was a little confused throughout the work, though you did a great job explaining why ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: saturday night

    Hey, I like this poem. It has a nice flow and structure to it. The ending was really nice - as if the voice was crying out inside, begging to ...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Dear Diary,

    I like how you described each teacher and how you have the main character working out her thought-process on which class is perfect to write in her diary. It was ...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The End

    To be honest - I was excited to read this but was not expecting it to be linked to the Marvel movies. I still haven't seen the "Infinity War" but ...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: ORWEO (Working Title) 1.1

    Wow! Have you ever been in situations like this? Are you a cadet or in the military - because you seem to have experience and know what you are talking ...

    Feb 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Monster

    Wow ... I really like this poem. Is it about past mistakes preying upon one's mind? I found the beginning a little confusing at first, especially when the dialogue happened. ...

    Feb 23, 2019


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg