User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Quite interesting, but I unfortunately didn't like it very much. It just didn't like it, sorry. Must go so see you later! shanan-cat!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My darkness

    Thanks for the reviews I guess. Catch yah later! shanan-cat out!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My world

    Thanks again peeps! And just so you know, everything that I mentioned was actually thought about in my bathroom. That's why I wrote about weird things, 'cause of what I ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My world

    Thanks for the reviews my friends and I will use your advice right away! AVilicious666> Thanks for the long review and lesson about that commas. Won't use them like that ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pianissimo

    Interesting for sure, probably a first but that's weird that you had posted it... It didn't interest me but I thought that it would be a good idea for me ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Play House [Part #01]

    Um... i don't really get your poem if it is one. It doesn't make sense to me, the... everything. It was also very short, not very good for you. Maybe ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For You...

    Your very welcome! Balalkiki! shanan-cat!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    DarkDove! I was disappointed! You can do better than that! Why such a bad ending-sorry- but I know that you can do better than that! Work on it please and ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Secret

    I don't think I can read this, sorry! Maybe think about spacing, Your lines are too close together and it makes it hard for the reviewer to actullly review your ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forgotten End.

    Loved your poem! Quotes... A harmful shame, pouring from the Mouths of feckless youths, Loved this stanza! Other than that I loved this poem! Great work! Phebe

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    Loved it! Pretty funny you are my friend! -Phebe!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: True thoughts

    Why are you copying the twilight series? It's not very original. I won't readf your stories if you are just going to copy all the names of characters froma book ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Liked it but thought that it was a bit short. Work on it to make it longer, okay shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fairytales

    *speachless* I can't... speak... WOW! That was AMAZING! *stares at the screen in awe* shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "What Is Love?"

    I loved it boy! Liked the rhyming my friend and all the nicely written lines there. Keep up the good work! shanan-cat!

    Mar 1, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara