User avatar

scribblingquill

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pomegranate Seeds- ii (her world)

    i love this. Its beautiful. I havent read the others.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words from my heart

    brilliant. truthful, honest, and simple without being clumsy. Well done. i kind of love this.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Enigma

    l love this heart beat on the insides of your wrists. You are alive and delicate and insecure and I love you I have a couple of ideas of what ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Me Count The Ways

    you did ^_^ though it has to be a rhyming couplet, not a last verse. but yes! thank you! ^^

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How Could You?

    language is a bit clumsy at points, but very nice ending, good twist. Work on it and it could be brilliant.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    her heart doesn't beat, hence no pounding. but cute ^^

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life is Death

    damn good boy well done

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    feet ARE small children!! :O

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The play called "Our Life"

    I like the way you didn't use full rhyme, it was much more subtle. I like the "fading limelight" part, and I think i understand your point but I'd try ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Poem Is Me

    i understand this is long, and the structure gets a bit repetitive. Obviously its more interesting to me, as i can see how it relates to me and my life ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortuitous Graves

    the last lines of speech are brilliant and powerful, and i love how its tied in with the lady Luck part earlier on, it really adds a lot more meaning ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Artist.

    "i don't understand Who i am yet i know Everything about me" those lines really stood out to me as relatable and meaningful, however i'd say the rest of it ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: WOW

    you made a really good flowing poem and effortless rhyme structure out of a very simple, and i'd say quite boring topic. Well done. I'd like to see something you'd ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Heron

    i wondered why your poems are in brackets. well i say wonderED. but i still am. O.o

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Innocence

    simple, but surprisingly not cliche or boring. i tire of first time writer's clumsy words. these were a nice change :)

    Oct 25, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath