User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Who are you, really?

    Hey Dustin... I wrote one for you too. Peace.

    May 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Diary of an Atheist

    Oh that should say "it" not "in". My apologies for how dirty that sounds. >

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Diary of an Atheist

    Didn't I warn everyone that it was a rant? But there is no section on YWS for rants, unfortunately. Someone should make one!!!! :D Oh and do know that I ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Letter

    Oh, my apologies for having a personality. I'll watch out for that. :)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Horrid Henry - Part 1

    This was pretty funny. Horrid Henry sounds like a little fiend!!! Haha I would love to read more!!!! :]

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forest People Pt. 3

    Actually this one is the longest...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: childhood.

    AMAZING. I think all kids that grew up in the 90's know what this is about! I love it! I just had a little bit of a flash back right ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fiction

    This is amazing for something you say you did quickly. Perhaps it is a bit laconic, but it really expresses a lot. This really applies to me and I'm sure ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forest People Pt. 1

    Thank you for the sugestions, JosephDean. :]

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Chat room love

    Good one! :) I love how absolutely true this is.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Love

    Oh goodness love, I got chills. This is great. I love how well you showed the emotion of a grieving family. A lot of us know what its like to ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I tried to write a poem....

    Oh goodness, don't we all feel like that sometimes. Haha. I think this speaks for every writer at some point in time! :]

    Sep 14, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote