User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: 28 Months Later

    Ah I am a fan of the films so it was nice to see fan fiction that wasn't about Harry Potter and Twilight. Thank you. Haha. It was very captivating ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black Sheep

    It was short, but I could totally relate to it. This is a fantastic poem and I'm sure many people have felt that way in their lives too, so well ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And Then, Our Endeavour

    I adore your similies. They are truly unique and fit with the mood of this poem. This poem has a very distinct mood and you did a fantastic job of ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The poem

    Ooh! Very obscure!! But I liked it. I liked how you said "vivid imagery" Vivid is a good word. And imagery is something different from "picture" which is so commonly ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Snowhite the true story ch1

    Really fantastic. There were a few interesting grammatical errors, but nothing that murdered me. I like this. I always love a new spin on a classic tale. And this certainly ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Letter

    Hey honey! I liked this! I think you read it to me before. :] Isn't it weird how you wrote about my poem "Two" which is on this site!? Weird. ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You Are Loved

    Aw I adore this. I would feel so loved if my friends wrote for me. I like the rhymes. They flow, they arent forced, thats good. :) I'm sure you ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Test

    Short, sweet and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. Haha :) Perhaps you could have used a few more interesting words. But other than that I actually ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesme

    Thats really great!!! I like it. A few things... Why is is 'Uncle Charlie'? Wouldnt it be grandpa? And why does she call Carlilse by his first name. Wouldnt he ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    Wow. This is so well written. The way it was worded...flawless. :] I didnt really understand why you capitalized somethings... And twenty Oaks could not possess The beauty of a ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Does He See?

    Mmm. Interesting piece. I had issues relating to it because this seems rather religious in which, that isn't me, but I liked it other than that! It was well written ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Falling for Jake

    OH GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS! This piece just captured me and makes me wonder what the full story is with Jake and Sam. I loved the way that you went ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gateway to That Place

    Hmmm.... I suppose I didn't exactly understand some parts of it. For example: (as pale as angels?) or (from the dark clouds outside?) or (to its roots, or slightly above?) ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Soul, once more

    Ladydark, this is amazing. So...passionate. I am just...amazed at how beautifully written this is. I love the setting as well. You can just image the two in such a dark ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A World Apart

    Oh wow, this is great. :] If I'm not mistaken this is rather...philosophical, no? I love philosophy. Wondering, why are we here? How did we get here? How long do ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence