User avatar

roon

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Stranger is Watching

    Hello, Roon here! I think you have a wonderful idea here, but the repetition just eats it up, for me. I find it hard to concentrate on the poem when ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mission Zero part 4

    Hello there! Roon here, at your request! I'm going to start with nitpicks, as usual! Everything was blurry, he could make out dark blobs against a white background. Blobs just ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pretending

    Hello, Roon here! Fantastic once again, I will start with nitpicks! Walk past the mirror, And as I get nearer,

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer in its 30s

    *Dingdong* Roon calling! This was fabulous, literally, couldn't tear my eyes away, but first, nitpicks! He wasn't stale like Winter's breath. He wasn't naive as Spring's dreams, not disintegrating lik

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Stand Up

    Hello, Roon here! I absolutely loved this! Nitpicks first though: When I see your downcast eyes, When I hear your mournful sighs,

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To Love Or Not To

    Hello there! Roon here, I'm going to review this, at long last. I would have done so earlier, but things have been... let's say hectic in the Roon household! Anways, ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Verge

    Hello there! It's Roon again. You have such a talent for poetry, really you do, this is wonderful. As usual, though, I will start with nitpicks: Write

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Magician's Guild

    I loved this whole series, as you say, magic is presented in a different way than the norm, and the characters are very likeable. Though you say it’s an ‘easy ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tale of a suicide

    Hello, Roon here! This is amazing, I'll start with nitpicks! In a lonely room she cries

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Freedom

    Hello, Roon here! I like this very much! I will start with nitpicks: freedom

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Age

    I agree completely with Mr.Knightley. It is stunning. It has a chilling beauty, you have clearly thought about your topic. And I'm sure we can all relate to it well. ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mission Zero part 3

    Roon here! Sorry it's so late, it's a mixture of not checking for PM's, being lazy, tired, busy, etc. Anyways... This is wonderful! I'm going to start with nitpicks first ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: after the rain.

    Roon here! I’m so happy to be reviewing this, it’s wonderful! I’ll start with nitpicks first though: false rain from the upper branches, tittering

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Child's play part 2

    Roon here! Again, I was totally blown away, it's sickeningly beautiful. Nitpicks first though: The last word was drawn from her ashen lips; it seemed, unwillingly. You don't need a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vampyres, Prt 4

    Crocksylocksy! Roon here! I actually started writing this already, then I lost the file... Stoopid Rosieroon. Hehe, anyways, as usual your enviable talent is displayed! Anyways, I'm going to start ...

    Sep 1, 2009


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek