User avatar

rlw92

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: @@@@@@@@@@@@ :)

    @ This strange, odd, curious symbol. It’s a small whirlpool, Whirling off into infinite. (Shouldn't it be infinity?) A bottomless pit, Falling down in to nothing. Or a large coliseum, ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Secrets

    Right mate firstly this was the shortest story I have ever read probably and it doesn't really build up into anything. The opening line didn't really hook me. You could ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Sylenit

    I liked the futuristic imagery you set in this and should keep focusing on using that. But one thing i did have a problem with is that you didn't really ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She never wears plaits

    This story didn't really appeal to me. For a start the never wearing plaits didnt make sense, it is more the title of a thriller than of a rather short ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Two by Two

    I really enjoyed this as reading this poem through i did think at first that it was about a war soldier in the camps. But having the narrator being a ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pills (tenative title)

    I enjoyed reading this dude. I liked the references to her being a shy sun in a thunderstorm and the irony of her seeing marilyn monroe in her mirror. I ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prolouge

    Right i did just write a review for this but my laptop crashed. Im sorry so im basically gonna give you the jist of it. I believe this has potential ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friends And Enemies

    In the beginning, there were three, Sophia, Louisa, and then me. Sophia, The cool one, my best friend. She drove Louisa round then bend. Louisa, Rich, pretty, spoiled, With a ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mask

    Firstly i enjoyed this poem short, sweet, simple and a theme a lot of people can relate to. As each day passes we grow more insecure, No longer the child ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I keep humming each day

    I keep humming each day, Looking at the path you may take one day. Knowing deep in my heart… That you would come looking for me And sweep me into ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Welcome, Storm

    Right maate I know im new but it seems I have to review something so I will review this. First of all most of this didnt make no sense I ...

    Jul 2, 2009


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables