User avatar

rlw92

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ocean

    Right I did enjoy this it was very captivating and had me hooked almost immediately from the start. As soon as i read the part about how she was abused ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter 2

    OMG! I read this because the first chapter had me slightly interested by the concept, but this........this has hooked me now dude. I really would like to see how Ali ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    Right i really enjoyed this! It really drew me into the mindset of a cautious, sensible female virgin, also the twist at the end where the boy is an absolute ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    Right I would just like to say I did really enjoy this. You told it really well. I enjoyed the part where she is talking to kids from her bedroom ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Military Fiction

    This was an enjoyable little read. I liked the dystopian setting you have managed to construct and how we can see from a inside perspective of this resistance soldier; I'm ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Suicide

    Ok firstly nice opening line, it had me hooked straight from the start and made me want to continue to read. I liked how you described the way you wanted ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Amber-short story

    Right if im totally honest with you I didnt really enjoy this story. I felt that a lot of parts needn't be used as they just seemed to drag and ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death for Love

    This is an interesting piece. I like how you managed to build up and describe your characters feelings by using their movements and whatnot, you really did manage to pack ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Janitors Prologue (Trash)

    This is a very interesting start to a novel i would be very interested in reading more of. But I did notice a few mistakes. Firstly, put a comma after ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Red White -Opening.

    I did enjoy reading this, it was a very simply structured piece and the dialogue I really thought was superb. Although I do want to know a little more information ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Windchill

    Right I did enjoy this. I love reading stories about memories and past feelings, it always manages to intrigue me. First thing I did notice though is that you use ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: White

    I did enjoy this quite a lot and felt that you set a very interesting and curious atmosphere of mystery that people would like to find out more about. I ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    This is a really simple piece of poetry which i did like. All the advice i can give you is make the poem a little longer as there was no ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: White Minds (R)

    I reckon this has potential, as some of the short lines shocked me. IN a good way of course :D I reckon you should string all these lines together into ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Runaway

    This is a enjoyable little story and a good read but there is a few little points i would like to bring up. For one you didn't have to basically ...

    Sep 27, 2009


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World