User avatar

rida

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: How to Write a Novel, 101

    Wow! This one was really good! My eyes were glued to it till the end, and the last line was completely unexpected. ( Well, not completely, I didn’t see any ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Opps, I Added too much Pepper

    Hi! This was a hilarious poem, when I started reading it, I thought it would be emotional and a disaster had happened. But I don’t understand why this line was ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1 (Volume One) Prince of Heaven and Hell

    Sorry! I sent this by mistake

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1 (Volume One) Prince of Heaven and Hell

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Four Men Poem

    Hi! I really liked this poem and It’s really funny. But, you should add ‘the’ before ‘sun’. Also, you don’t need to write the title again. I look forward to ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1 (Volume One) Prince of Heaven and Hell

    Hi! I am here for a small review, well, I found only one mistake ‘ The entire room was messy; empty bottles of energy drinks and cups of instant noodles ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1 (Volume One) Prince of Heaven and Hell

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi! I am here for a small review, well, I found only one mistake ‘ The entire room was messy; empty bottles of energy drinks and cups of instant noodles ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: .

    Hi! I read this short poem, and I too have a cat, a Persian cat, and he too, starts pouncing and stalking, and all that, and it all starts from ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Just Something about Hurricanes and Raindrops

    Hi! I’m just here for a small review, it’s that I really like this song and I look forward to more of your work! :)

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Snow White

    Thank you so much! I will try to improve it, it%u2019s my first poem which I published here, so I%u2019m not as good in these things, thank you for your ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Script » Realistic, Humor Re: The Guard

    Hi! I am so confused, when I read this, in the end I just thought that the crows wanted the corn but thought that the scarecrow was a real guard, ...

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: When the dragons ruled

    Hi! I really liked the poem, and especially the way it’s ended, but I think that in the second last line, you can cut out the word ‘so’ , it’s ...

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Snow White

    And thank you so much for telling me my mistakes in the poem, I will publish a better, and improvised version of this poem.

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Snow White

    Sorry MoonIris, I meant points, as I%u2019m new and I used my 200 points to publish this poem.

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Snow White

    Well, she is telling this to the evil queen, she saw a figure dart and had an idea that her stepmother sent someone to kill her, so she said that ...

    Sep 19, 2020


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March