-
Re: The Marionettes- Page 1
Page 21!!!!!
Dec 5, 2021 -
Re: October poem, don't really have a name yet (TW: ghosts)
^_^ I loved it!
Oct 5, 2021 -
Re: October poem, don't really have a name yet (TW: ghosts)
Hi! Rida here for a review!! First of all- Congratulations on hitting literary spotlight!! This poem definitely deserved it! Glows: This poem was very melancholy and hauntingly beautiful, and you ...
Oct 5, 2021 -
Re: [Light floods in- - -]
Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was very helpful! ^^
Sep 29, 2021 -
Re: [Light floods in- - -]
Thanks for the review!! Super glad you enjoyed it! ^^
Sep 23, 2021 -
Re: For the booklovers
:) And when I opened another book, I was convinced it would be stupid, but hey! Guess what? Not so bad.
Sep 21, 2021 -
Re: For the booklovers
“The uncertainty Whether this one will be good enough Compared to the last.” I will never forget Harry Potter……… and how empty I felt after I finished it!!!
Sep 17, 2021 -
Re: [Light floods in- - -]
Thanks for the review!!! Amazing username by the way!!!!
Sep 14, 2021 -
Re: [Light floods in- - -]
Thanks!! ^_^
Sep 14, 2021 -
Re: [Light floods in- - -]
Thank you so much for the amazingly encouraging review!!!
Sep 14, 2021 -
Re: The humming, humming, humming……
Thank you so much for the review!!! ^^ This poem is actually more like a puzzle to me, because when I write, I%u2019m almost in some sort of trance and ...
Sep 5, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
Btw I thought of your poem while writing this too!!!!
Sep 4, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
Thank you so much for the helpful review!!! I really appreciated your suggestions!!
Sep 4, 2021 -
Re: We are [curios about it? Well then, click this!!!!!!!]
Wow! Thanks for the kind review!!! :D
Sep 4, 2021 -
Re: Weekly blog prompts and broken friendships
Thanks for the amazing review!!!!
Sep 4, 2021
