User avatar

rida

  • Other » General, General Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    I can’t see the comic strip...... :(

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Other » General, General Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    I can’t see the comic strip...... :(

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: when you feel like space pollution

    I LOVED THIS!!!!

    Jan 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter One

    I’m eager for the second chapter! :D

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Trust that you'll fly

    This poem is........ Beautiful! I loved it! You’re really talented

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Trust that you'll fly

    Thanks

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Trust that you'll fly

    Hi, can you please send the recording again? It’s not highlighted in my tab...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: An Unlit Sky and Inky Sea

    Yeah! Definitely!

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The moon

    Thank you so so much! You gave a very sweet review! I will keep in mind your advice for future poems, as I really don%u2019t want to change my real ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: mist

    I think this is a really nice poem!

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The moon

    Thank you so much! Your advice was really helpful. Thank you so much!

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The moon

    Thanks you so so much!!!

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The moon

    Thank you so much

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: the story of the stars

    Hi! I loved this poem, especially the imagery. I love how it shows the beauty of space and the stars. I loved the last stanza. This poem is like really ...

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Roses

    Thank you for the advice. I tried to break it into stanzas but when I published it, the stanzas broke. I think the rhyming scheme would%u2019ve been better if the ...

    Nov 24, 2020


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain