User avatar

rememberme

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    GENUIS! Bravo ! Bravo! I was smiling and frowning through out the whole story. Not only was it short, (which is always easier to review) but so good. You had ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You just don't listen

    Raw emotion is just spilling from your poem. Honestly love, there wasn't enough.. detail or description. I see where your coming from on this, and the feelings very known to ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Plastic Bag

    This. This was just an absolutely beautiful peice. I use the same detailed and choppy writing style as you, except you do it 8000000000 times better. The flow was a ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is it because?

    I did like this piece. The only part that I wasn't quite sure about was when you said "because he didn't show?" That part didn't flow with your piece so ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Trying to Define Art

    This is really good, unusual and keeps your audience eating out of your hands. You had a good usage of words and the way you shortened this up and made ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    First of all I LOVE THIS POEM Second of all I LOVE THIS POEM and your an amazing writer. You made a scene for the audience that they can follow ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgotten.

    The alien; The monster. The Misfit; The liar. Faded eyes And stormy skies, Lowly shadows, And twisted lies. The story that was never told Forgotten, abandoned; Left alone, In the ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ocean

    The Ocean Our boat crashes up and down, for some odd reason I think it would sound better as "the" boat. A pawn being beaten by a king. The waves ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Never Forgotten

    I loved this poem, but it seems kind of bland. Like "blah" you didnt really explain what happened, or why you had a new life,and isnt that the whole point ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i cry hard

    I cry I cry hard But I don’t when I have my mamma It's spelled momma She hold s me tight and care s for me everyday I love her ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fatal love

    I loved the fatal attraction part at the end(:. I thought this story was put togetrher in a hurry and should be in more detailed and more lengthy. I love ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    *stands up and claps loudly* BRAVO girl !(: You have figured out what men are all about and exactly what they think, and what they think with.(: Lol. This story ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Snow Flakes

    I know it isn't very good, and I am hopless at rhyme, but I wanted to do something that fitted perfectly with the weather right now! Delicate little flakes, so ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Impulse

    I love this, but you need to add more on, this is too short. Some of your discriptions were confusing and hard to understand. Here are some questions that need ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Exhume

    So, here's what I think, this poem is astonishing. It makes me feel like I'm the person your telling to breathe. When you say exhale I exhale, when you say ...

    Dec 3, 2010


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian