User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i wish to write, i wish to fish.

    XD You're welcome!

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i wish to write, i wish to fish.

    XD You're welcome!

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i wish to write, i wish to fish.

    That is awesome. Ohmigersh.

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Regret But No Repentence

    XD Thanks! No, this is really good! There's just a few things, I just have a terrible way of dragging things out for ages when explaining. People get mad at ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: A Day in September

    Your welcome! Thank you so much for writing! Please write more. ~racket

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: Grey Mystery

    Ok! Thanks for writing.

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: The Procrastinator

    You're welcome!

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: The Procrastinator

    Oh, ok, so I was right! *pumps fist* Thank you!

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Falling Father

    Ah, I see. Okay! Yeah, you're welcome! Thanks for writing! ~racket

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Out of the Sea

    Ah, I see. Yes, that makes more sense. I'm sorry about that... Thanks for writing, though!

    Jul 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Hope

    No, don't read my other stuff! Read Acne and Airplane if you must, but the rest is baaaaadd..... :/ Thank you, though!

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Airplane (Revised)

    Thank you! I'll attempt to write other stuff.... I get a good idea, like, twice a year, so, yeah.... But I'll try! Thanks! ~racket

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Just Another Conversation (That's a Little Deep)

    Ah, I see. It would be weird if they did get it to work.

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Just Another Conversation (That's a Little Deep)

    That's so weird. Do you know if they actually got the experiment to work?

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Airplane (Revised)

    *High fives back* Thanks! I'll work on the commas!

    Jun 30, 2015


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey