-
Re: I Live On The Shore.
Chynel- Hahha, yes, I do. wewinwelose- This poem is very metaphorical poem. I'm not literally talking about the sea, I'm talking about two different people. One made of sand, on ...
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: Lost
I liked this one. Although, there's still the same absolute vagueness from your last one. Maybe you should work on your detail. So that you can tell the story of ...
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: I Confess
This poem was interesting, and I can tell it had a lot of genuine feeling inside of it. I especially liked the last stanza, great work in my opinion.
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: Alaina's File
This story was very interesting to me, in fact, I'd love to see more of it. To me, it looks like it could have some potential.
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: in duplicate
I'm not going to act like I get exactly what this poem is trying to state or project, but it was very enjoyable to read. I liked it a lot. ...
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Vice.
Hello, thank you for all of your critiques on how poetry should be written, however, poetry is not a science. I enjoy writing vague poems because it lets the reader ...
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: Pennies and Drains
"This is a great poem" "I loved this poem!" "Keep writing" I don't want to sound like everyone else on this post, but this poem is absolutely profound. I found ...
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: Where the Mullein Grows
I absolutely loved your metaphor. Also, you have a very interesting vocabulary, the word choices were great. Your art is beautiful, I could practically paint with those words.
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: Exhume
Hah, wow. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this. I love how you integrated therapeutic breathing with poetry. Brilliant to say the least.
Dec 3, 2010
