User avatar

poesiasdeamor

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Goodluck not finished getting there though

    I really love this song! Impressive word choice. I like the way that it flows, and I love the theme of it. As Strange said, I could see a famous ...

    Sep 9
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Still alive

    First off, AMAZING poem. You did an excellent job conveying emotion, which is my favorite thing to see in poetry. Here are some mistakes that I noticed and my full ...

    Sep 9
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)

    This is beautiful work. I can relate heavily to every singld poem. The word choice, The imagery, everything about this poem is outstanding. Here is my analysis of each poem: ...

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Nature, Narrative Re: Knock Knock

    I love the perspective of the poem. I am a huge fan of free verse. My advice for you would be to shorten the poem to make it more effective. ...

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Sweet Facade

    I really like the theme of this poem- very relatable and real. The rhyme scheme is good- however it is slightly inconsistent. Most of the words in your rhyme scheme ...

    Aug 23
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Antoinette-Alice and the aliens

    I really love this short story. I am not a Sci Fi fan, but this story was very interesting to me. I will say the ending could be a little ...

    Aug 23


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind