User avatar

parker-c-penne

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ATTILA THE HUN

    Please comment! Yours, E.M. Millington Synge aka P. C. Penne

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kolkata

    Sorry folks, I've put my work in the wrong catagory again! Typical! Is it possible to move it without having to post it twice?

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Child

    Yes, there's something ominous about this poem- hey- it got my vote!

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Diary

    I liked it!

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: isn't it strange?

    It was good. Yeah I liked it. But I think a couple of lines could be fixed, its no big deal. Well done.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The Dark

    Yeah I liked it. Couple of things that need to be untangled but it makes for some easy reading. Well done.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Silver Soldier of the Sea

    Well, too be honest, I think that the details are key to this poems overall effect. A poem is an expression so let it be one, why hide things from ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soldier

    Also, i accidentally inserted this into the "other fiction" section, and I'm going to move it ASAP!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soldier

    This is a poem, a narrative style unique to most Irish poets like John Montague and Derek Mahon. The language is accesible and in most cases a story is being ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Calcium Hydrogen Carbonate

    Story is not yet completed. this is merely a prologue so please don't criticise character developement.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First Day As A Widow

    Hmmmm, not the most compelling read and kind of cliched. A nice story, but nothing special. Sorry!

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Inevitabilities - Chapter One

    Very insightful indeed and quite a compelling read! Keep it up, can't wait to read more

    Feb 16, 2007


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson