User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daddy

    It's a very nice poem and it pulls at the heartstrings. I feel a lot of your pain, and I am truely sorry that you went through that. However I ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 2)

    Nice next chapter, though it's missing the craziness from before. I mean stark raving mad crazy rant you had on. I like how you show his home life, a bit ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pornography Kiss (chapter 1)

    Well this is an awesome piece of work. The title made me a bit wary (after all this is YWS and it could just be all sweet), but the first ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: .

    Very interesting and abstract. I like it a lot. I don't really care to critique poetry so much, but this is very interesting. I like the imagery a lot. The ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mrs. Wallace's Bakery

    It's interesting and very humorous. I could imagine this happening in a bakery (though not like we would know it.) I love that you gave the cupcakes and cookies their ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Road to Recovery

    This seriously left chills running down my spine. I knew it was figurative from the very beginning, but the imagery left me breathless. It is truly amazing. It kept me ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The pretense of a happy family

    As Joyce said, you need to work on your punctuation as well as your capatilization. However, forget the technical things. This is an interesting plot. I like the fact that ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Boys in PE

    Rather interesting, very interesting in fact. I'm not quite sure if I interpreted it right, but each to his own, correct? Anyway the technical thing I found was Their voices ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Pretty Monster

    Heehee I feel this way about my sister...and I'm the older one haha. This is a nice poem and I'm glad that it's short and to the point. I would ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Life is like Boxing

    Interesting and very inspirational. I'm glad it's put in other because it really deserves that. I am actually going through a tough time right now and it does feel like ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Roof.

    I understand the simplistic style, however I also feel that the rhymes are unnecessary and really hold back the feeling of the poem. It's personal and you feel a lot ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Home

    It's beautiful. The voice is unique, the imagery is not overdone, and the flow is wonderful. The build up is great, and the ending is rather simple, but complete. I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lost, Chapter 1

    Haha! Great beginning, I must say. It really pulls somebody and makes them curious. I already like Dilbert. He sounds like a little lovestruck puppy and Angel is oblivious to ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sparks - Chapter 1

    It's just what Horseback said, the sentence form is a bit childish. Add a variety of lengths and play around with a few sentences. Otherwise I feel like the narrator ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireworks

    This is a great poem! You're not being unpatriotic because it's all true. If we are proud, then we should be proud of our faults also. I would love to ...

    Jul 5, 2011


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles