Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled

    You use a lot of adjectives. (not a bad thing, just pointing it out.) I like your story, but it seems a bit middle school are fine, but the way ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dramatic Writing Experiment #1.

    MisterWaffles, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope it is not the entire thing, though. This seems like it may be the end of a story, or possibly the beginning ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Following My Heart (Through Seasons of Despair)

    cymbeline_x, I agree with them^^^, it could have used more puncuation. But it was a great poem. You should really try to make something more of this though. If you ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (secrets)

    cymbeline_x, I don't really like this, I'm sorry to say. The parenthesis are confusing. Is he/she saying this to someone and the parenthesis are only thoughts? Or what is going ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: where are you?

    darchoco, I somewhat like this. It's kinda shaky though. You say, "You are my life, something to live and breathe. But i don't want to hurt you, I don't want ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Men

    When you simply say "the end,", it sounds a bit wierd to me. It seems out of place to me, I'm not sure why. Also they're^^ right, the word "fucking" ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For a Friend

    I think this poem was absolutely wonderful! I love how you say "I wish someone would try to break these walls of stone That surround my heart. Then they would ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Four is finally here!!!!)

    Two days had passed since the strange encounter. Mia couldn't help thinking about Danny on the way home from school. She knew she would be in huge trouble if anyone ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville (Chapter Three is finally here!!!!)

    Hey everybody!! finally going to get it on!!! but this one's really short so i could use some help! Chapter Three-Dinner "How was your day dear?" Mia's father, Mr.Smith, asked ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Black Key; or, How I Love my Lovers /P

    I live for the wine of your confusion, the vague insistence of your loyalty. This line really stuck out to me. This was beautifully written, even with the very sophisticated ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Did you ever think?

    Could ever ruin somebodys life Wouldn't it be "somebody's"? Why did you lye "lye" is spelled "lie" Other than that, watch the puncuation and keep up the good work! Beautifully ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pull the trigger

    Okay not sure if this will fit in with your poem, but where you say side and hides, it sounds odd. What about, "I put my hand to one of ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are You?

    Just looking for the memories of your love I yearn for your fingers to heal me Just wanted to point out that these two lines are written SO beautifully! Great ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    Depression is realization of reality. For some reason, I really like this. It sounds scholarly. It sounds like it's from the heart. Maybe I wanted to be in here…ever think ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part one: The Death

    Okay, get ready, cause I have a lot. .....There he was laying on the bed, His arm scared from depression he had to get away, His tearful eyes flowed down ...

    Oct 10, 2006


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead