User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Escape!

    Um, I think she's gone, therefore we can close this thread maybe?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memoirs of the One You Forgot

    Thanks for the comments! yoyo- I fixed the type-o I had in there, its supposed to be a play on "dot my i's and cross my t's" with i's being ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The land of milk and honey

    It was ok, a little confusing and a bit too repetitive (why did you have to say "did I mention people stare"? It didn't add anything to the poem). It ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Under Their Wings

    Nice My Favorite Highway quote (they live in my town =P) but I will also have to ask you to space it out please.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Glass Eyes

    Ummm....traffic lights? Its a lame guess but it's all I got at the moment, my brain is kind of mush from algebra.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: First Snow in the City

    I was trying to kind of make it seem like the laughter was the glittering gemstone that shattered the silence, but clearly if I need to explain that I need ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Joy

    Thanks for the feedback! I cleaned it up a bit, and changed the ending...any more comments? Cade: Isn't Juno the best movie??

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Haiku

    ^ I thought everyone knew that. I was saying that that's what this poem reminded me of. Perhaps I wasn't clear....

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Haiku

    Haiku's are easy But sometimes they don't make sense Refrigerator =D

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jealousy

    Thanks for the input everyone! I cleaned it up a little, hopefully that fixes a few things.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Trouble We've Come to Know: A Mix for Death Machine

    THE KINKS. BILLY JOEL. Oh Cal, your taste in music is beyond superb

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    Simon and Garfunkle? Bright Eyes? The Decemberists???? Yes!!!!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Garden Musings

    I added a few periods to hopefully clear it up a little bit, but what i was really going for was a piece that just had image after image that ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins