User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Hey again you! I thought it was only fair to repay the favour! PRECLUDE ...means to make you mean PRELUDE? One soul was not meant to be possessed by two ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hell

    How odd! Lol! I do really like it in an odd way the "LOL" at the end included in the piece or is it just your reaction to your tongue ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The eyes of a killer

    Hello hello hello! I am presuming this is just the first installment...? lol...hope so! I'd like to see where this i going.... Just a few things I have picked up ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: What The Stars See - Prolouge, Chapter One and Two

    Other than being confused about the narration, I think this is a really good piece...I am very much intriguedto read more, put it that way... In the first paragraph change ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunlight

    Hello my dear! Hope this review is helpful to you! He looked celestial under the sunlight, his finely carved face, and full lips, dark lashes, all perfectly outlined by the ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    I know you already have loads of reviews on this, and this is really a testament to how good this piece is. I love the spacing, and the non sequiturs ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Insanity and Dew-Drops

    Hey ashleylee! Nice idea...I haven't read it yet as I read and review bit by bit and then do a sort of general overview at the end, but being familiar ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Place to Return

    I really enjoyed this piece and I think it's something definitely worthy of submission.... There are no obvious mistakes I've noticed and I'm rather keen on your distant narration of ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Strange Haunting

    Hello hello hello!! How are we? Anyway, I'll crack straight on with this.... heard muffled sobs and a faint constant rustle sound. It should be "rustling" I heard this, but ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lake Girls: Chapter Three: May & June

    Here again! Miss me? It literally is like thirty seconds since I did my last review bt hey, a girl can dream! I'm waffling, so here goes... A hot shower ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lake Girls Chapters one and two.

    I'm here...feel kind of honoured that I've been especially requested! Get me! Hahaha! No mistakes as far as I can see so nothing to "critique" as such on my part...other ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Losing my Way

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! There are a few rules here and really, before you post you work, you should have done two reviews and try to keep the ratio at ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Creep

    I love it, but like we both said, not point in critiquing it properly as such! You have a really interesting life and your take on it is what I ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Stolen Moments

    Hey I know you said you didn't need a crit but I am gonna say i really enjoyed reading it! There weren't mistakes as such, but I did notice a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: DELETED STORY! DONT OPEN

    Argh! If I hear these names once more I think I will scream! If I were you, I would change them just so people take your piece more seriously! his ...

    Nov 3, 2008


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart