User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other » General, General Re: This isn't a proper piece, I know. But maybe you'll like it.

    Haha. I liked this. It was funny. ... Alright, that's all I got.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frozen Tears

    I liked this piece. I especially liked the line in the last stanza describing the air.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: City of the Tin God (title will probably change)

    This sounds really interesting. I want here more. The title sounds cool, too. The only thing I can suggest is that you divide that up into paragraphs. It gets a ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: beneath the lies

    I liked this a lot. Nice job! shards of broken daylight fling themselves across... This line was great!

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    All I can say to that is I hope that you're feeling better in the next few days. I'm not gonna judge Paris Hilton, just what I've seen of her, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Lies

    It wasn't enough to get into, but I'll be sure to read your next entry of this. The first sentence of the prologue sounded too essay-y to me. I think ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    Hey this is really good except you do need to consider that younger kids read the way where did you find that picture of rikku Black Rose??? 'scalled google.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mistakes kill

    It's definately better, but still lacking. It dosen't flow well. Ecspecially the part that says "The pressure is almost too much/to bear." It's a long(er than some) line, then a ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: i dont have a title(help me out)

    I know you don't need to be told this again, but, yeah, you should scrap this and start over a lot slower. It was like you just spat out you're ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Parade

    Wow, this was a really good piece. The only thing I have to say is that the first word should be "monoton ous ," because you're trying to describe something.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    You may have over-done it, but... That was just kick- ass ! I couldn't have said it better myself. Paris Hilton is the prime example of what a woman shouldn't ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Refuse (perhaps 13+ due to imagery?)

    Interesting And well written. The elipses may not be a good thing. I don't know if they flow well. But otherwise, well done.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cliff Edge (13+)

    I liked this a whole lot. Very well written. That's all I really have to say. :thumb:

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Have Faith"

    This was alright, but, you've really have got to make the font black. I'm seeing stripes everywhere. When she says the time, unless you meant that it was about 6:27, ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn

    This is a good piece. That's all I have to say. Keep writing.

    Apr 9, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater