User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Playground Anthology

    Hey, if you don't mind, could you just show the first chapter for now? Because us at YWS tend to get discouraged with looooooooooooooong works. You'll learn that quickly. Oh ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Life

    Yeah, I can tell you didn't put too much into the actual poem. ... At least I hope you didn't. 8-[ You can lose the "u." The playful AOL lingo ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Moth Fluttered In

    This was interesting. Good in some ways, not so good in others. First, the title. Really, "Unrequited Love" is just way to familiar to my ears. I think that you ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: hand in hand - a graduation song

    This didn't really take my breath away. I mean I know how graduation's feel and how bittersweet goodbyes are, but I couldn't seem to feel it in this. However, a ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a thank you

    You really got your message out with this one. Nice job. The only thing that I don't like is how you ended this. It was too ... well I'm not ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Masochism/Warmth (13+)

    Just for the record, this was my brother. He probably won't ever post again, but, whatever. Yeah, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. He can be a real ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams of Technicolor and old flannel

    This is my favorite so far of your material. It reminded me of lyrics from a The Mars Volta song. (which is good to remind me of) Soooo ... what ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Because of You (I'm a new Member)

    Okay, when someone hears "I walk this lonely road," what dose one who has listened to a radio even just once almost instantly think. ... :idea: :P *Gasp* could it ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shes giving up

    Okay, yeah, I can dig the lyrics. Nice work. But I should suggest just one thing to you. A bridge. It needs a bridge. The same two things ove and ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    I was in fifth grade and I was walking back to my homeroom from P.E. In the hall I heard some shadows of what had gone on. So then I ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is a Business

    This is just as good as all the others, but just one thing. If you copy and past something from a word processor, then you can press the "pre" button ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    Hey this was a pretty good poem. I just dropped by to say that I started cursing when i was in, like first grade (literally). It's become as hard to ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a depressing poem i felt like writing for once.

    This was pretty depressing. if i step outside my doorway, i stumble i fall, i crash, i burn, i break I think you should revise these lines because crash and ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: two plus two will never equal four

    Wow, this was great. I don't know, it was just the way you wrote it that made it good. I'm not sure why it was so good, it just was. ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Changes

    I've never seen much of your work here, so you've probably answered this question, like, one too many times, but, what kind of band are you in? Anyway, onwards to ...

    May 3, 2005


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein