z

Young Writers Society



Because of You (I'm a new Member)

by ashlee_rox


A/N: I'm a new member here on the boards and I don't know much of you guys. But, I'm just posting what of my songs. I'm in the same band as little dreamer. Jaded Scorpion if you have heard of us. Well, I hope this song is not too depressing I will write better ones later on and post them. Thanks!

I am walking far
you will never hear
from me again
I don't think of you
It helps my heart
from shattering inside

Chorus
Because of You
I'll never see the light again
I will love no more
I bleed more, I bleed
Where are you now? (Where are you now)

I lie awake in bed
crying my eyes all away
I'm left to die, left to die
from you


Repeat Chorus (2x)

Whisper tone: Because of You

I'm walking towards
the road where we met
Don't run away
I'm only here to awake my fears

Repeat Chorus (1x)

Because of You
Because of You


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 1212
Reviews: 241

Donate
Tue May 24, 2005 4:04 pm
Harley says...



it's pretty good, yeah

how long have you been writing? and how long have you been in your band? what instrument do you play? (i know, spanish inquisition much? lol)




User avatar
7 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 7

Donate
Fri May 06, 2005 6:26 am
ashlee_rox says...



ohhewwo wrote:Okay, when someone hears "I walk this lonely road," what dose one who has listened to a radio even just once almost instantly think. ... :idea: :P *Gasp* could it be? Yes! It is Greenday!

Whether this is a complement to you or not, I entirely suggest just taking it out of the song completely, because, whether you like it or not, you'll probably automaticaly be compared to Greenday.

I understand what you are saying I have heard that song but it is about losing someone you love and walking down a lonely road and some of my backstreet boys and some other atrists I have heard have that one line in their music. I might change it though. Thanks for the comment. I changed it...I did like I walk this lonely road but thanks for the comments and any comments we take into account and try to work them out. So thank you!




User avatar
148 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 148

Donate
Fri May 06, 2005 3:30 am
ohhewwo wrote a review...



Okay, when someone hears "I walk this lonely road," what dose one who has listened to a radio even just once almost instantly think. ... :idea: :P *Gasp* could it be? Yes! It is Greenday!

Whether this is a complement to you or not, I entirely suggest just taking it out of the song completely, because, whether you like it or not, you'll probably automaticaly be compared to Greenday.




User avatar
39 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 39

Donate
Wed May 04, 2005 8:08 pm
Little Dreamer says...



Hey, I almost posted that same song for you...lol...well anyways it sounds real good...dont forget the not the next weekend but the weekend after that we will be haveing rehearsels...remind carrie and ill remind brad and jonathon...thanx





Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault