User avatar

ninamccarragger

ninamccarragger

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: A Freind's smile

    Hi thank you so much for the detailed review. With your comment on the "birds" I just read back through and realise that i did make it sound like she ...

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1

    Hi thank you so much for looking at the start of my novel! I'm glad you enjoyed the concept and mystery of the first chapter; I was trying to start ...

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: A Freind's smile

    Hi thank you so much for the response and review of the poem!!!!!!!!! Those are actually some of my fav lines as well ha-ha, I wrote the book one because ...

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: A Freind's smile

    Hi thank you so much for reading this poem. I get what you are saying about the wording, I was thinking of having some unrhymed, but I love the feeling ...

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dark Waters

    OKAY! Can't wait for the ending!

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dark Waters

    Hi, yeah that sounds like a great idea to add some more tension and depth to the story. You could even put a twist in when they see the intruder ...

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1

    Ah thank youuuu sooo much. Yeah, i was trying to make it easy to follow because that is what always gets me hooked on books. I actually have nearly finished ...

    Aug 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1

    Guys!!!!!!!!!!! This is a novel I have been working on constantly lately. I wanted to make something similar but my own storyline to one of my all-time fav books (on ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: in sorrow

    Hello! i am always a huge fan of short poems because a story doesn't have to be big to make you feel something. I love what you have done with ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 2+2= hazel eyes and heart-shaped scars

    I feel like we can all relate friendships can be one of the hardest things in life to navigate, not knowing who is actually very fake. Keep writing your amazing!!!!!!! ...

    Aug 17
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Voices.

    Hai! Thank you so much! Yeah, I totally agree the battles in one's mind can be worse than any form of torture. But with hard work and the will to ...

    Aug 16
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Voices.

    Hi! Thank you so much for the review. Yeah, I feel like the voices in our head can be such a tricky subject to discuss which is why I write ...

    Aug 13
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Voices.

    Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. This was kind of a bit of a scramble of an idea. I totally agree with you about how I kept It quite vague, ...

    Aug 13


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World