User avatar

ninamccarragger

ninamccarragger

  • Poetry » Nature, Spiritual Re: clouds

    Haiiii, I loved the concept of this poem. I can relate to how you Invision clouds, especially the part about the "elephants reeling" I feel like honestly sometimes the clouds ...

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: The incident

    Hi, I actually really enjoyed this story. I get the concept of it being just a funny quick story which flowed really easily. I liked how said "I have officially ...

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter ONE)

    Hiiiiii I really enjoyed Chapter 1 because it gives us a clear idea of Kathy and her difficult life. I liked the details about her home, her dog Possum, and ...

    Aug 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dark Waters

    I absolutely loved these first couple of chapters. I love the theme you have chosen the country love, the stolen child kind of a mystery thriller. At first, I wasn't ...

    Aug 18
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Yellow Sweatshirt

    This poem reminds me of a book I read a while ago, that sometimes grief can actually be your greatest enemy. It tortures you making up scenarios that always go ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Poison

    This is just Beautiful. It reminds me of the struggles that we all go through, but it also made me think about love and how much we all crave to ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    Oh my god I absolutely loved this poem. In a sad why it reminds me of myself well past self. I never spoke and even when I was they all ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: My Blue little broken mug

    Honestly, I have always been a sucker for sad poems that make me feel depth and really wonder how the main character is feeling. The poem itself made me wonder ...

    Aug 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Realistic Re: Staring at a Wall Chapters One and Two

    Hi!!!!!!!! I love this story it made me feel so many emotions from grief to anger. anger that she had to live like that and grief for how she has ...

    Aug 13


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde