User avatar

nekros

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Voice In My Head

    That was awesome! Seriously though, I definitely like the plot and the flow of the poem just mad it even better. It is definitely something that I can relate to. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waltz of the Rose

    I liked it better when I didn't know the specifics of what it was about. The piece definitely had some emotion to it, and not just blatant expression. That is ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Woman in Red

    First off, I liked the concept, but take it from me that you need to add some punctuation in there. The scattered commas and nothing else make it look slightly ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Asphyxia

    The first two stanzas make me think of a crush, and the second two make me think someone just got crushed on a one night stand. I don't know if ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Sweet, Rotted Creature

    The cool thing about this poem is that you made the "child" sound both bad and good. You have it sounding like a mourning mother thinking of better days with ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: deleated

    Personally, I don't really think the idea of punishment for suicide is about hate. It's about a complete lack of faith. That's just my two cents. The poem itself is ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do You Love?

    The cold dark water So deep and quiet Washing along the shore Moving but not changing I couldn't help but think when reading this that this gave no meaning or ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Someone cold as you

    even if you do it's doesn’t change the minds of others it doesn’t change my mind either because you This part got me a little confused. I've no idea what ...

    Aug 7, 2008


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings