User avatar

neko

neko

  • » Re: My Chemical Romance: The (Disney) Musical

    Oh my god yes! Sooo much love for this!

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Ode to a Raven's Call

    This is great. I love the imagery used and the way the words flow. The rythym is amazing. I loooove the creepiness. Keep on writing, because you have great talent. ...

    May 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Bullies Can Eat It

    I love this. It's clever, funny, and has a wonderful rythym. The last line was a great fanish, and it was clear and easy to read and understand. The words ...

    May 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Bullies Can Eat It

    I love this. It's clever, funny, and has a wonderful rythym. The last line was a great fanish, and it was clear and easy to read and understand. The words ...

    May 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: FEAR part 1/2 ( completely revised and updated)

    I really like this and cant wait for the next one. I noticed, like others, that there are errors an grammar etc, but I quite liked the storyline and the ...

    May 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Feel like a monster

    I'll try :P

    May 21, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Assassins Creed

    OK. I enjoyed reading this; it reminded me of something I would write. However; I get the feeling you rushed this. There isn’t much in the way of descriptions, the ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Feel like a monster

    Thanks Ali ^^ I wanna change some stuff in this so please keep reveiwing

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Albino Maiden of Snow (With Recording!)

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ghost Town.

    Wow this is really good! It really puts the emotion of the poem right out there. It's very gothic (my kind of thing!) I reallt like the way it rhymes ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed

    I am crying.

    May 16, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nightmare

    Wow really good!

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I...

    wow....just wow really good

    Feb 28, 2012


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke