-
Re: Sword and Claw - Ch 1 the dead dragon
In general I really like this piece. I find it interesting although I did get confused at certain parts so I had to reread them. I'm not very good at ...
Jul 11, 2011 -
Re: Dragons in the backyard
This is the cutest and most intriguing piece I have ever read. You're a really good writer. I'm a very visual person and even though there weren't many details I ...
Jul 10, 2011 -
Re: Mystical stare
I'm not very good with grammar or much of a grammar freak, but I did enjoy reading your story. It was magical in a way, and I couldn't stop reading ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 2
Thanks for posting more of the story it was very good. Your friend is a very talented writer. Your descriptions were very good, and I couldn't see anything wrong(this is ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: [Preview] The Whispers of Fate - Chapter One
This story was pretty good. I usually do not like fighting,medieval, elf type stories, but I had fun reading yours. So Good job, and as the first reviewer put include ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: The Secret Keeper
I liked this story, and caught my eye. I'm very curious as to whether or not Ellie and the G.E.B(Green Eyed Boy) were friends on Earth. I really enjoyed reading ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: might die, yeah so what?
I like this story, and although it is just a piece of the story i liked it. Although it would have been nice to have some description I'm sure I'll ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Prologue: Keylee
I liked your story I thought it was pretty good. You included a lot of details so it made it easy to.....imagine what the scenes would be.I liked your characters, ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)
Your story was so awesome. I could imagine the ENTIRE scenario and feel the characters, and feeling and I really want to know what happens next and who the mysterious ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Total Eclipse [Prologue]
Your story caught my attention but I think you should describe the character better, and the surroundings as well. Also who is this mysterious man trying to kill Dobliv?Why does ...
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: A Scoundrel's Heart: Chapter 1
I really liked your story, it was very good. Although it would have been nice to get a good description of the characters, and as the other commenter put a ...
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: Lexie Story
I think your story was very interesting although I'm not sure what you meant by "I had just died after all". Did she actually die and come back to life? ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Life As A Two-Finned Freak *Still thinking of a better name*
I really like your story.Usually people do not write about mermaids often,and I like how you decided to write about something very uncommon to people. I think you should post ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Music (Part One)
I think your story was really good, and interesting. The whole music concept was really cool, and I've never seen anything like it before. I think the title is a ...
Dec 25, 2009
