-
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 7]
Thank you so much!!
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: Cusp of Insanity
Thank you so much!
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 6]
Thank you so much!
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: Aether's Heart 4
I am looking through the other comments and seeing some people suggesting to add more emotion. I don't know if you have done so before I read this today, but ...
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 6]
Thank you for your review!
Feb 12, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 4]
Thank you for your review! I actually do not know Irene Adler but I%u2019m going to have to look into Sherlock Holmes now because she sounds interesting.
Jan 31, 2021 -
Re: Cusp of Insanity
Wow thank you for this review!! I love your suggestions and interpretations and you reiterated a lot of what I was conveying through this poem. As for your question about ...
Jan 23, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]
WOW! Thank you for this marvelous review!!
Jan 19, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 5]
Wow thank you!
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 5]
Wow thank you!!!
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]
Thank you for these suggestions! I will definitely try to add these descriptions when editing.
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]
Thank you!
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]
Thank you so much for your review!
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Freshly Turned Grave
Wow! Thank you for this review, I love all your comments!
Jan 13, 2021 -
Re: Imposter
Wow! I love this poem and the meaning it conveys. I understand the feeling of pretending to be someone you are not, and you portrayed that with beautiful imagery. I ...
Jan 11, 2021
