Random avatar

misspriss

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memorial

    This is great work! I absoloughtly loved this. VERY NICE.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: looking heavenward with gravity

    I'm not a poetry expert, so bear with me. This was really beautifully put, I mean, really pretty. But I didn't understand it.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the black parade

    I couldn't read this. Not that the spelling was that atrocious or anything...but the spacing. It really needs some work. SPACE SPACE SPACE! Everything was all crunched together. Once you ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Maiden and the Tree

    Awww...it's so sad! But it's truly ewly beautiful. I love it!

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Together Forever My Love

    Awww...that's sweet. I completely disagree with Incan. He's always way to critical. This is not rubbish.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Rumors 'bout Mr. Brown

    No, not serious. Just funny.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter four of innocence

    I didn't find it boring. I found it interesting...the only place that my attention drifted was at the "meeting" or whatever it is. Just try and make that a little ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Worlds of Simplicity

    It's good...I like it, however, in the first chapter I got the impression that they were in an airplane...maybe I was just being unobservant...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Naughty Boy

    Ouch. Somehow I knew that when Incandescence had commented, it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Naughty Boy

    It's ok, :? I know it's not very good, poetry isn't my thing, but I made up this poem with a little seven year old. :)

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The after shock

    You don't need the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****Flash Back****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********End Flash Back********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just put that in Italics and make sur

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lost Dreams will Change with the New Year

    Auh! She gets to be your new best buddy?! No fair! *sniff*

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Before You Were Mine

    I...don't really understand this. The writing is magnificint, good form, spacing, spelling, grammar (from what I could see), but I just don't get it. The memories and thoughts are beautiful ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Confused Princess

    Thank you for the least someone enjoyed it. (Not that I didn't appreciate the other critiques, it's just that it's nice to know someone like it, right?)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Confused Princess

    *sigh* Phorcys, your right...I'll review MUCH better next time.

    Dec 31, 2006


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook