Random avatar

mim

  • Short Story » General, General Re: DRAVEN'S ANGELS

    wow.... i think you dealt with a very difficult and sensitive issue in a good way. I especially liked, not only the final sentence, but the fact that Draven called ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Story...need title! :)

    i havent got much to say to be honest but i liked this piece. I chuckled a few time hehe. Anyway, can't wait to see more of your work. Keep ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Eternity

    i liked this too... very good and definetly something i've never read before. Hope you post more soon mim x

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Helping Jaclyn

    i agree with nate - make this longer and develop more fully and it could defineitly (sp?) become something even more dramatic, not sure if that's the word but I'll ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Face Cream

    I like this loads and i agree with Carsand Guitars.. it is uniquely written ands i love it! mim x

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: acid+base=salt+water

    well now I've learnt something new!! thanx

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Week

    WOW!!!

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unreasonable Progress (Edited)

    I too tired to say much about your piece at the mo BUT i loved it! I hope you continue it... i'll be upset if you don't! lol mim x

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: acid+base=salt+water

    I like this. To be honest i don't really know what to say. Its weird yet compelling. Just one thing though i think you spelt compliment wrong. mim x

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: In My Way

    I like this -especially the poem at the beggining. I think its a very unusual yet intriguing way to start a story. I don't really have much to say about ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Visitor

    Thnx for pointing that out penny - i never thought of doing that hehe (shows how much help i need on my character development don't it!) Thanx for your comments ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Place

    I ain't much of an expert on poetry but - i loved it! mim x

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Two Dead Letters Unearthed, finally.

    i just wanted 2 say that i was also kinda compelled to read the letters. I thought they were really cool and dead interesting. You should defo put some more ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Quiet Obsession

    i disagree with dreami... i think that that last line is amazing and i feel it actually adds to the poem instead of detracts from it. I feel that it ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    I loved your writing.. i was totally engrossed and i think you should definetly continue it. I especially loved the phrase 'mortals seem to be dying to get in here.'..... ...

    Nov 27, 2004


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314