User avatar

mer

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Exhaustion - English Homework

    Did you by any chance base this poem on 'Dulce et Decorum est' and 'The Sentry' by Wilfred Owen, especially the last stanza? I think you're trying to acheive a ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Am I desperate??

    I thought this poem was.. okay. Teensy bit cliche and general and maybe try to make it more personal, use different imagery that no one would think of (unlike "the ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Being Seventeen

    I really like this. I like your style of writing- I can't put my finger on it but it's just quite believeable, realistic and not over the top at all. ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    I can see this song in a Ben Folds kind of style, listen to some of his stuff. "You broke the most important promise you made We’re not gonna share ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Labels I

    i like this alot- really. Especially the "table drumming... real strumming" bit- but i thought certain things could do with just sharpening up a little: "I dont think she ever ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: language fails me

    I like it very much. Just one thing and obviously this is only personal opinion because you're writing it about you and you know what you want to say etc... ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Best Friend

    I really like this poem, I like the fluency and the voice throughout; it sounds real and heartfelt. Plus I sort of can relate.... Just a few things: "It doesn't ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Center of His Earth; A Broken Prayer

    I have to say, I am positiviley enchanted by this poem (very english i know) I have no experience in this kind of thing and am not going to be ...

    Sep 22, 2006


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -