User avatar

megsug

A Slightly Used Wall

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny: Chapter 8

    Hey Ganga! I took a little break now I'm back for more. He wrapped his hands around his throat and began choking on the blood that was pouring from his ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Letter from my Grandpa

    Hey Abhilash! Here to give you a review as requested. This was a really sweet story. I enjoyed reading it. However, the beginning is really slow. If you hadn't asked, ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: abortion. i really shouldn't post this!

    Hey Pancake! I just wanted to drop a review as well. @InfiniteRectangles left an awesome review. Hopefully I'll be able to help a little. So, straight off, it's a little ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny: Chapter 7

    Hey Ganga~ This was definitely an interesting chapter. A bit of a filler, but you got to have that sometimes to connect one plot point to another. One tiny thing ...

    May 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Progeny: Chapter 6

    Ganga~ I think this is the best chapter yet. I really have very little to say. I love the beginning and how you see how the change from vampire to ...

    May 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Progeny: Chapter 5 (Revised)

    Hey Ganga~ After another long intermission, I have returned to continue reviewing your novel. Maybe I can catch up by the end of summer... Man, you have some great reviewers ...

    May 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny : Chapter 4

    Heyo~ This was some of the best description of gore I've read in a long time. I didn't feel like it was overdone, but you weren't shy. We got hit ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny: Chapter 3

    Hey~ This chapter is by far the best so far. Nico seems pretty legit. The mood is pretty grim. Seems like things have taken an interesting turn. There are a ...

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny : Chapter 2

    Heyo~ Back as promised this time! Read through the reviews. Hope I don't repeat anything. Whoa. That ending was pretty intense though. Just a few things. I'm pretty sad that ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Progeny: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Hi, Remember when you asked me to review your novel months ago, and I reviewed your prologue and said I'd be back soon, but that was also months ago? Well, ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chalice of Life: Chapter 11

    Man, tigeraye is on point! I'll try to help you out as well~ Okeydoke... First of all, there's some information that you repeat over and over again in almost every ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chalice of Life: Chapter 10 (Part 2)

    Whoa. tigeraye left you a massive review. I'll try to add what I can. It sucks you've been in the Green Room this long. Well... No one seems to like ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chalice of Life: Chapter 10 (Part 1)

    Ah. I'm familiar with this stage in the novel where your reviewer base drops off. T'is the life of a novelist, I suppose. This was by far your best chapter. ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chalice of Life: Chapter 9

    That was an exciting chapter! First off: Silenus’ corpse like spirit guardian’s animal form That's way too many words for one creature. We know it's corpse-like because you've said it ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chalice of Life: Chapter 8

    Well... Life got in the way of my plans to finish this in one week... Alas, I have returned! Lemme just skim through the reviews really quick and we'll jump ...

    Jan 5, 2016


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt