User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wet Flowers

    This is extremely cute! :) Good job, I love it. :) Oh, and I agree with Sohini, Wet Flowers is really a perfect title. Plus it caught my attention. Kudos ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For you were and will always be

    Oh my. I agree, your friend is going, or did, cry his/her eyes out. You are extremely good at writing poetry! With fantastic words. I can relate to every word ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dawning

    Wow. All I can say is wow. Like others have said, your rhymes are fabulous. Whenever I try to rhyme, it makes my poems pretty lame because it doesn't even ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Formerly Heroine

    Ooooh best books ever. :) I really liked this poem. It fits really well with the story, and my only critism is when you said "Ago" as one line, it ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

    Past the broken window, Seeing into empty halls, Shadows of the past are leaking in. Again... Curses of the incognito, Chasing into the parks. We have gotten closer, To completly ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winds of Change Chapter 1

    I agree with ChernobyllyInclined that the story needs to be more developed before he acually leaves. You're going a bit fast, just slow down, and add some more description, and ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Brink

    Very nice. I liked it a lot, your writing has good flow. I liked all your similies too. When I first got a clue that Jason was dead was when ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    This is an interesting story. Sad. :( I liked it though. It was unique. Though these things bothered me: I didn't get the first paragraph, did the man walking down ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)

    This was really sad but well written. The only thing that worries me is it all seems to go a little fast. There were many events happening, and the story ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [deleted]

    I really liked this poem :D I think the amount of perfects are perfect now... hehe This poem I can really relate too, I feel the same way with some ...

    May 30, 2007


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse