User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile

    I liked the simplicity of it.I thought it was really really good.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Autumn Winds

    I have to agree with Firestarter about the last 2 lines of the first stanza but I did enjoy the poem.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Have you guys read these books?

    The only book on your list that I have read is On the Road by Jack kerouac. I really enjoyed the book. I love the works written by the beat ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Hippie

    I liked the poem. But I am not the best person for critqueing poems. But it was cool I liked it.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Selling Out

    I hate going to the mall except for the book store and hot topic(love that place). The only place besides hot topic I like to go shoping for clothes is ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Child called it

    I also loved that book so much.I cried so much when I read it(as much as the ending in we were soldiers)

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    Yeah it was a little bit to short. I think it would be better if you expanded it like why she is depressed.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Risen from the Grave

    Nite I liked it and I liked the chorus

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 7 Years

    Nite I enjoyed this poem. And it is not the stupidest poem you have ever posted.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: on poetry

    Yeah I really liked the poem. Incandescence you are an amazing poet

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I have started reading adult novels because teen books were not even challenging and didn't make me think.

    May 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem for Chevy

    OMG Bras that was sooooooooo cool. You know you really have a future in writing.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Avatars

    Do you have any POTO ones please.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You want to speak the truth

    Thanks for the criticism. I am very horrible at where to place punctuation in a poem. It also has been a really long time since I wrote a poem. I ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken

    that was a really good story.you wrote one of this pieces that just makes you think.i wonder if you got an a onyour story

    Jan 27, 2005


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2