Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'd say Harry Potter was WAY better than Lord of The Rings!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Atticka

    Thank you all for the critique so far! This will make this story much better!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Someone loves you

    One more thing, you don't use rare adjectives in poems. It ruins it and confuses the reader.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Someone loves you

    Very romantic, but what does this mean?: She hides under her Emo face

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Saved

    This was very well written and I can see the hard work in it. Well Done!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Emerging Threat

    I liked this and keep writing

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Why isn't anybody criting it!?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Bartimaus triligy

    I've never read or heard of the series but I'll look out for it!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A story by someone else

    quote: But then that would cost me points. ... Only like 15 or something, come on... I'll just leave it here. It doesn't really matter anyway

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: The Five Battles

    I really liked that from the start, I was hooked in and I would give that a 9 out of 10. Well Done!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A story by someone else

    YWS literary forums are a place to post and get feedback on work by you, not by other people. If you've got a story by someone else you'd like to ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I miss her words . . .

    Good poem! The song is faded No longer heard A little jaded I miss her words This doesn't really make sense.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Inevitable Conclusion

    It's confusing and there are too many paragraghs

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    That was cute! I didn't like the 'What's your name?' questions. I would think they would know each other

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memorial

    I loved it but you spelt Pyjamas wrong

    Feb 8, 2007


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss