User avatar

magiccharm2002

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Rain

    Thanks again for the the great advice. I%u2019ll defiantly keep those changes in mind when editing.

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Rain

    Thank you! Ya I kind of agree with the last rhyme as well. I was having some difficulty coming up with the right word

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Dear Father

    Thankyou! I%u2019m so happy that you understood the whole meaning of poem. Also, thankyou for reminding me about the capitalization.

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    Hey, I made a some changes. Most likely it still needs some work but I think it turned out ok. Also, thank you all for your input. It was very ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    Thank you! Ill definitely keep that in mind.

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    Thank you! Your help is definitely worth while to read and a lot of help. Especially since I am Actually very new to the world of poetry. I have to ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    Thanks for the input! Also, don't be afraid to speak your mind in your reviews because every bit of everyone's opinions matter to me. they also help me to become ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Waiting to be Saved

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jul 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Love

    Thank you so much! I will definitely consider your opinion.

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Wish you were here

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading this poem. It makes me think of when I'm driving down a country road at night. You also, showed very good visuals in the descriptions. Keep ...

    Dec 14, 2017


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson