User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Rascal: You've got a great start here, but I'm seeing some things you could definitely work on. 1. Characters. I'm not really feeling connected to your characters. They feel kind ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Beach Boys Kind of Girl

    Hey Areida! This was beautiful, and you're definitely getting a gold star from me. :) But I have to admit it took me a little while to figure out the ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    First of all, your first and last lines were AWESOME. Perfect. Do not change them. :P That said, there were a few little errors that jumped out at me. Well, ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: June [1]

    You got a pretty thorough critique in the last two comments, so I second their edits. :) I really like the idea of having a character with CIPA, and that's ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem

    I would really, really like to see a story based on this poem. It makes me want to know more, and it seems like such a sweet story. I feel ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Lost Hope [1]

    Wow, I really, really loved this! But I guess that's nothing new, since I love almost all your stuff, Jig. I loved the back and forth between past and present; ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i wish..

    I agree with the comment about good imagery. It's a little simple, but the idea your trying to convey isn't simple at all. Maybe spice it up a little? Also, ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Saved

    "I always hoped that when I got older my crush on Ian would fade away, but here I am, fourteen years old and still trailing after him as if my ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flame Dancer. Prologue. (Edited)

    Immediate observations: 1. That's a lot of "A" names. Diversify a little. 2. First chapter of Harry Potter, with a different name. 3. No two-year-old looks like he's only a ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Robin Hood: Sell out, chapter 1 part 1

    Hey there emily! I love the premise, just because I LOVE Robin Hood retellings. However, I have to admit that I didn't read this whole thing. Try splitting this into ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Faery Dancer #1

    As usual, Twit, I have next to nothing to critique. I DID feel that the ending was a bit abrupt though. Gaspard is selling her family, and her reactions seem ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Darkest Trilogy: Asleep & Awaken Chapter 1.

    CHAPTER 1. Song : Death and All His Friends-- Coldplay Harsh sunlight burned down on the state of Nevada, toasting more freckles onto my already spotted skin. (Love your verb ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Thr3e

    The movie is definitely not as good as the book - I had to sleep with the light on when I read the book - but it's a decent movie. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Good spy fic

    Try Ally Carter's "I'd Tell You I Love You, but then I'd Have to Kill You." My sister loved it - a secret school of young spies. Saving the world. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    LOL Why are Twilight parodies so hilarious? I know we all harbor secret love-hate and envy towards Stephenie Meyer, so why do we insist on making fun of her all ...

    Jan 5, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo