Random avatar

lunaartly

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Last thoughts from before

    What if you could take the scene you’re most proud of writing and let readers actually see it? One powerful Webtoon episode could introduce your characters, atmosphere, and storytelling style ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Lyrical Re: Struggles

    What if you could take the scene you’re most proud of writing and let readers actually see it? One powerful Webtoon episode could introduce your characters, atmosphere, and storytelling style ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Eclipse's embrace

    What if you could take the scene you’re most proud of writing and let readers actually see it? One powerful Webtoon episode could introduce your characters, atmosphere, and storytelling style ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    I can imagine your poem becoming a sequence of moments where the visuals almost continue the writing. The mood can shift, the setting can change, and the story can develop ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Dove

    I’d love to take your poem beyond a single visual and create something that unfolds with it. Each stanza could become part of a larger connected scene, allowing readers to ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: There's Nothing I Could Have Done

    I can imagine your poem becoming a sequence of moments where the visuals almost continue the writing. The mood can shift, the setting can change, and the story can develop ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: When Eyes Lie

    I can imagine your poem becoming a sequence of moments where the visuals almost continue the writing. The mood can shift, the setting can change, and the story can develop ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: gun-swinging jesus and the execution

    Instead of illustrating only the main idea of your poem, I’d love to follow its entire progression visually. Every stanza could add something new while keeping the same visual story ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: All The Things I Never Said

    Instead of illustrating only the main idea of your poem, I’d love to follow its entire progression visually. Every stanza could add something new while keeping the same visual story ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: All The Things I Never Said

    Instead of illustrating only the main idea of your poem, I’d love to follow its entire progression visually. Every stanza could add something new while keeping the same visual story ...

    9h ago


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy