User avatar

lolosboing

  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Guadalupe The Mosquito

    Oh! no, you weren't that harsh! I got some really useful stuff from you and I really appreciate it! I'm sorry if my reply was a little cold. I wrote ...

    May 16, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Guadalupe The Mosquito

    Well, in the story, i say that I named her Guadalupe because "named it Guadalupe, the girl that I sincerely hated, she was in my fourth grade class" The main ...

    May 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pickle in the Matrix

    Oh! I'm so stupid! Why didn't I catch that! Thanks!

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pickle in the Matrix

    There is no pickle in the matrix movies. I just made it up and told what a pickle would be like in the matrix.

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Broken China Doll

    I didn't mean to squash it all together. I guess I was in a hurry. Sorry about that! I'll change it! Thanks for the review!

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Broken China Doll

    Straightforward as usual. Well, thanks for the review and the clear edits you would have made. I'm sorry, this poem is quite rough. In my defence, I wrote it at ...

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Life

    ok. thanks for the review!

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Life

    Yeah, I didn't mean to put the spaces in between each line.

    May 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Guadalupe The Mosquito

    I'm sorry if you didn't relate but this story was targeted at the people who do. I know I should make it so that everyone can relate but that's not ...

    May 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Technology, Satire Re: Living Room

    I loved the detail and flare in your poem! It was really interesting and eye catching. It was a little messy and a bit unclear, but other than that, it ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: please stay

    I liked how you made a sort of message with the bold words, it's really creative! But, I have a few suggestions. I know it doesn't matter much, but it ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Script » General, General Re: Teen Spirit

    OMG! I was so scared and shocked! I love how you led up to the fact that Jackie hated Sophie. But, I'm kinda confused, is her name Sophe? Or Sophie?

    May 11, 2017


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom