User avatar

lexy

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision

    Different imagery means different things to different people. We're all unique and individual and what we think about with an image is probably different from others opinions. I can see ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Began the Going Under

    You people are too coherent for me. I don't really follow this or understand it but it looks like everyone else knows what your saying. i prefered the 2nd paragraph/stanza ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ignition

    I like the play on the words morning/mourning as well. Its the thing I spotted that I liked :) Good work! Flowed well and I have nothing critical to say ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Immaculate

    I think as a new writer you showed some good talent in this piece. The format definitey needs some work... and the punctuation. But other than that I think it ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: my girls mad at me

    I like the iambic pentameter. Flows well and is a simple poetic rhyming scheme :-) Good work. :)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    she would pull at her hair (tearing at her hair) when someone is stressed they would... I think it works. Although the punctuation is lacking later on! :) keep it ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love is...

    Its got great powerful imagery so there is my positive comment. It has emotional feeling and thats great... [/quote] Love is hidden in the darkest of places, lighting up our ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ALEANA

    positive criticism is nice... but actually commenting on the most of the piece and saying it needed changing??? Nope... It wasn't kind criticism. It was "I can do it better ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shakespeare Style

    This poem works.... short is GOOD.... if it was any longer it would put people off! I think its great... so what if the 1st two lines aren't yours??? Does ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Innocence

    i liked the use of enjambement (the lines overlapping onto the next sentence) I also liked the lack of punctuation... made it flow better :D keep up the good work ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: The Young Puppy

    puppies? dogs? talking? Ummmm I guess I could sugget to my sister that she reads it....... (she's six) I liked where the story was set though :) if that makes ...

    Oct 6, 2006


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket