User avatar

ladyKixRox

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    I love this! Everyone has touched on the necessary areas of correction already! but i just needed to comment on how nice short and sweet this was. I loved it! ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: X

    My gosh this was such a joy to read! All of that Editing payed off big time! I love this especially the playful free nature of the characters! I love ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: deleted

    This is so sweet!! And very well written,I love it! ~Lady Kix

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Beautiful Ballerina

    Oh this is just pleasant and beautiful!! i think this is so cute and perfect!! Wonderful Haiku! ~Lady Kix

    May 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: That FALL Day Chapter 1

    I loved it the only problem is it was spaced too far. fix that and its perfect! Its a nice blend of Witty and intelligent! I love her attitude!! Keep ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I live with V.A.mpires

    Aaaw thanks! Do you have any suggestions?? Any thing that needs changes I'm desperate for some criticism! But i will be sure to check out your story! ~Lady Kix

    May 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I live with V.A.mpires

    OH. MY. GOSH. THANK. YOU!!! You are precisely the reason i posted this up!! All of my friends didn't want to edit my story so i decided i get a ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Song

    forgive me everyone,i just wanted to let you know it wasnt a poem it was simply a prose. But i chose to post it in the dramatic poetry section. Again ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just a dream, or something more?

    I love! it was very well put and the transition from good to bad was executed nicely! The ending could have been a little stronger but overall this was a ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: One Tree in the Forest (Prologue)

    Well it is looking good! I definitely need to check out your other works. But in the beginning "Glance" is misspelled.Also I'm a sucker for a killer description! I wanted ...

    May 25, 2010


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu