User avatar

kokobeans

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ghost of the fire (sequal of 'just like me')

    The beginning of this piece is the end of 'just like me', aka part one. Yuki is the dude who was introduced as a purposely shallow character in part one, ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Thousand Little Animals

    Interesting writing, very unique. I'm not really entirely sure what this is about, or how to interpret it, so perhaps a brief intro or sidenote might help.

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    I'm not entirely sure what to say about this... It's really good, and very effective. Yes, also scary. I don't fully understand the last part in italics though, i'm not ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragons Part II

    I agree, it needs a bit more description. I think you also need to read through it slowly, maybe say it allowed. There's a few simple spelling and grammar mistakes ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I write haikus?

    I really like the first and last. These are really good. You could try using a line of underscores to make it clear that these are separate. All together they ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From Dying to Waking - new version

    I know, I know. I'm used to using msword so I forget the I's. Still working on it. The whole thoughts/speach issue, is that it's all written in first person, ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being Imperfection

    Brilliant. The variation of the things you say help to build a picture that can be interpreted in so many different ways. I like the rhyming too, the whole poem ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    * darkness falls as i DECEND Really interesting, could be longer. The last line puzzles me a bit too, maybe it could use some commas, or be a little more ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Thin Ice

    Brilliant! I love your style of writing. Some parts confused me a little, i think cat4prowl has already pointed them out. Apart from that, good work. Kudos.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The King Contest

    This is really good. It seems like quite a well written fairy-tale. Did you mean to make it like that, or should this be a full story?

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: just like me

    Well... I assumed that if people didn't know what lockstep meant, the idea of dance, lock, and step, would give the general impression of what kind of dancing it is. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: darkness

    I love that. I think the whole poem seems to carry on with a steady flow, but then the last line changes the entire meaning, brilliant. Keep it up. Kudos.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deliverance

    You know how every once in a while you read something that is so genuine it makes you forget you're reading this on a computer screen... i think you just ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [deleted]

    I'll agree that this doesn't flow all too well, but i disagree about this being nonsense. It's the kind of thing you have to read over twice, then again. I ...

    Dec 3, 2007


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun