User avatar

kokobeans

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Haha I love it. You've used a good old classic style that I haven't seen in a long time. I have to disagree with Suzanne though, I think home and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fairy Dust - Chapter One

    Erm... I'm not really sure how to take that critique. I don't actually understand half of what you've said... It also seems like you haven't understood half of the story ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Glass Eyes

    As a poem this is a little short, and personally I think continuous rhyme gets slightly annoying. As a riddle I like this... though I still haven't worked out what ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - End

    'Idiots.' Haha I love that. I really like this, you've introduced Stanton very well. I also like the way you've added a comical side to a serious situation, it's very ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Moment out of time

    Volent - I couldn't decide on another way to say 'gasp'. I was thinking along the lines of taking a deep breath of air. If anyone can find a better ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Moment out of time

    Gryphon The crash thing, i was trying to make the sound of it move, but you're right, it doesn't make much sense. I managed to use a spellchecker, and still ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    Fantastic! I agree with everything Kazdrea said. You've captured the emotions of your characters brilliantly, and very genuinely too. You've got a great style of writing. You've set up a ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem

    ...and rain turns to diamonds...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mistakes

    Hi, i see you're new. Maybe you haven't quite got the hang of this. What's the idea behind this post exactly?

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters to Raven: II

    I really like the ideas behind this letter, but I was wondering, what's the purpose of it. Telling a one-sided story through letters is an interesting technique, but perhaps you ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Cross to Bear

    Haha, very smart, but I do agree it could be longer. Maybe you could throw in some more x words. I don't really know what else to say about this, ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am human.

    This is a brilliant and thoughtful poem. Every line seems to fit perfectly in it's place, even the title. I know this isn't a very helpful crit, but I thought ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Let's Grow Up

    I like this. You've kept the writing simple, but still portraying something complex behind it. It's very cute, but I do agree that it could be longer. I think it ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Exhilirating Monotony

    Haha! Hilariously brilliant! I haven't laughed this hard in so long. Kudos. Oh, can I feature this on my profile?

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    I love it. There's a lot of really good ideas in there, and i like the style of writing too. Keep up the good work. Kudos.

    Dec 7, 2007


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451